मुख्य समाचार
पार्वा कार्यकारिणी के चुनाव - कार्यक्रम घोषित

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Owner authorized family member can contest election

There is a general perception that only flat owner or holder of POA can contest election to PARWA EC. This perception is not correct. This issue is covered in Bye Law 2(a) which reads as follows:

"2. (a) Ordinary Members:
Membership of the association is open to all apartment owners i.e. allottees, GPA Holder and tenants of Pragati Apartments. An adult representative of family member duly authorized by a flat owner for his convenience in writing can be taken on record as member with all the responsibilities and privilages of the member in dealing with the association."

Once a family member becomes a member on record of association, he or she can also contest election to any post in PARWA EC.



blogger templates | Make Money Online